UAE Among Countries with High Safety and Security Demands
Posted On: 04-12-2019
- The UAE is one of the countries with the highest safety and security demands in the region.
- That's according to 6W Research, commissioned by Intersec - the region's leading trade fair held in Dubai revolving around security, safety, and fire protection.
- The research reveals that 29.9 percent of the demand comes from Saudi Arabia and 24.7 percent from the emirates.
- Statistics from the study also suggest that the Middle East's commercial security market will be worth more than AED30 billion by 2025.
- This means that a 16 percent compound annual growth rate will be recorded over the next two and a half decades.
- Intersec will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) from January 19 - 21.